Thursday, August 6, 2009

Making Progress---Until:

We have a pretty darned good partnership going on here.  After reading my call for help blog, Gary, took the bull by the horns and propelled us forward.  Bedding purchased, locks acquired, payment installments made, our to do list is beginning to shrink.  My satisfaction of feeling a bit more in control quickly waned when our daughter showing me her proposed daily schedule hour by hour went something like this:

Mondays:

7:30 - 8:30 get up and exercise

8:30  - 10:30 shower and breakfast

10:30 – 11:00 head for class

11:00 – 4:00 classes

4:00 -6:00 back to dorms, relax and dinner

6:00 to 8:30 if needed, homework

 IF NEEDED! Devil on one shoulder, I had to decide whether to inform her that that amount of time would cover one unit of one three unit class of her 15 units! Angel on the other, keep mouth shut and let her figure it out. Aack!  No wonder I’m feeling a tad anxious!

No comments:

Post a Comment