Sunday, August 2, 2009

Going Soon

27 days and counting!  You'd think the second go around on getting a daughter off to college would be easier.  I'm either more relaxed about what needs to get done or just incredibly lazy.  I should be ordering dorm sheets, helping her shop for things like bike/computer locks, asking for the day off to move her in, anything to move this laborious process along.   All I've done to prepare for the grand exit is buy 3 in 1 laundry soap.  Hadn't even heard of it until the orientation. As helpful as orientation was, really the best piece of advice was about laundry soap.  I even practiced using it at home.  Amazing!  Clearly I am not ready for this transition.  Help!  Teresa 

1 comment:

  1. Great start Honey....I'll take care of the bike lock and computer accessories though...we'll be fine!
    good luck Lys!

    ReplyDelete